|Anamarc College-Santa Teresa||2660 Airport Rd Ste 780, Santa Teresa, New Mexico 88008|
|Brookline College-Albuquerque||4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87105|
|Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque||10500 Cooper Ave NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123|
|Carrington College-Albuquerque||1001 Menaul Blvd NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107-1642|
|Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus||52 University Blvd, Roswell, New Mexico 88202-6000|
|National American University-Albuquerque||4775 Indian School Road NE Suite 200, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110-3976|
|New Mexico State University-Dona Ana||3400 S Espina, Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003-0105|
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||4400 Cutler Avenue NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110|
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque West||8601 Golf Course Road NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87114|
|Santa Fe Community College||6401 Richards Ave, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87508-4887|
|University of New Mexico-Gallup Campus||705 Gurley Ave., Gallup, New Mexico 87301|
Medical Assistant Schools in the Largest Cities in New Mexico
Certified Medical Assistant programs in New Mexico will provide you with all of the expertise and hands-on experience required to land a position in the medical industry.
Some courses may take only 6 to 12 months to complete, and at the conclusion of your program you are eligible to go ahead and take the certification examination for your region.
Get a New Professional Path Started With Medical Assistant Schools!!
Prerequisites and Schools
What is Required to Get Prepared for CMA Schools in New Mexico
Certified Medical Assistant course requirements will range from school to school but will usually have four standard conditions. The very first is to satisfy the legal age requirement and have a H.S. diploma or equivalent, thirdly is to test negative for Tuberculosis and Hepatitis, and lastly is then to successfully pass a criminal background investigation.
The Fundamentals of Medical Assistant Schools
There are definite things you must consider if you’re about to choose between Certified Medical Assistant programs. Once you begin looking around, you will find lots of classes, but exactly what should you watch out for when choosing Medical Assistant programs? To start with, determine if the is authorized or certified by the NM State Board or a significant governing group such as the ABHES. If the accreditation status is good, you might like to check out some other aspects of the school as compared to the other programs providing the exact same education.
- See whether the course or CMA program has ever had accreditation difficulties
- How well do candidates do taking the certification exam
- Is the total price out of step with other programs?
The Reason Why CMA Certification is Needed
Pertaining to all prospective MA – Medical Assistants, the AAMA has emphasized and stipulated that Medical Assistant certification is obtained in advance of holding a job. The American Registry of Medical Assistants manages a national registry that has every registered (CMA)-Certified Medical Assistant on it. Getting credentialed and listed is the way to get hired to work as a Medical Assistant.
You must bear in mind that only a few states have the same requirements for certification or job eligibility. Ensure that you confirm all the facts with your school and your state board.
Getting Started as a Certified Medical Assistant in New Mexico
Do you need more information on what it takes to work as a CMA? These basic steps are mandatory elements of the whole process.
Employment and Salary Outlook
(CMA)-Certified Medical Assistant Jobs in New Mexico
MA – Medical Assistants in NM are fortunate as the latest projections from O*NET Online suggest enormous growth. The estimated growth through 2020 in new (CMA) Certified Medical Assistant jobs is developing at a great rate every year, which computes to a growth and that is faster than the median of all professions. So, if you’re trying to work as a (CMA)-Certified Medical Assistant in New Mexico, you’ll have a number of possibilities to explore.
The job growth inside New Mexico for Medical Assistants is projected at 29%, and is expecting to create 162,900 jobs in the next ten years!!
You Now Have the Info Required for Success!
Working as a MA – Medical Assistant is now less difficult and even more straight-forward than ever, you will want to get started out in (MA) Medical Assistant schools today!
Sponsored MA – Medical Assistant Certification Classes in New Mexico
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Works closely with an advisory board from the medical community to ensure that their curriculum, equipment and instruction are current and relevant.
- Offers special tuition pricing for Veterans, Active Duty Military and spouses/qualifying dependents of all Active Duty, National Guard and Reserves.
- ABHES-accredited: An advantage upon graduation
- Short-term education: Programs range from 10 months to 2 years
- Blackboard Learn mobile allows students to complete assignments on the go.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
- Health Care degrees include BA in Health Care Administration, BS in Health Information Management, BS in Nursing (RN to BSN), and more.
- Coursework focuses on relevant topics in the health care field, such as administration, planning, and policy.
- Students can specialize in areas like Human Resource Management, Health Care Informatics Systems, and Long-Term Care Management.
- Online degree programs that can help students pursue a degree on their own schedule.
- BA/Complementary and Alternative Health
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- BS - Healthcare Administration and Management
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant Spanish
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
- Veterinary Assistant