|Anamarc College-Santa Teresa||2660 Airport Rd Ste 780, Santa Teresa, New Mexico 88008|
|Brookline College-Albuquerque||4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87105|
|Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque||10500 Cooper Ave NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123|
|Carrington College-Albuquerque||1001 Menaul Blvd NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107-1642|
|Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus||52 University Blvd, Roswell, New Mexico 88202-6000|
|National American University-Albuquerque||4775 Indian School Road NE Suite 200, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110-3976|
|New Mexico State University-Dona Ana||3400 S Espina, Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003-0105|
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque||4400 Cutler Avenue NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110|
|Pima Medical Institute-Albuquerque West||8601 Golf Course Road NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87114|
|Santa Fe Community College||6401 Richards Ave, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87508-4887|
|University of New Mexico-Gallup Campus||705 Gurley Ave., Gallup, New Mexico 87301|
Medical Assistant Schools in the Largest Cities in New Mexico
Certified Medical Assistant programs in New Mexico will provide you with all of the expertise and hands-on experience required to land a position in the medical industry.
Some courses may take only 6 to 12 months to complete, and at the conclusion of your program you are eligible to go ahead and take the certification examination for your region.
Get a New Professional Path Started With Medical Assistant Schools!!
Prerequisites and Schools
What is Required to Get Prepared for CMA Schools in New Mexico
Certified Medical Assistant course requirements will range from school to school but will usually have four standard conditions. The very first is to satisfy the legal age requirement and have a H.S. diploma or equivalent, thirdly is to test negative for Tuberculosis and Hepatitis, and lastly is then to successfully pass a criminal background investigation.
The Fundamentals of Medical Assistant Schools
There are definite things you must consider if you’re about to choose between Certified Medical Assistant programs. Once you begin looking around, you will find lots of classes, but exactly what should you watch out for when choosing Medical Assistant programs? To start with, determine if the is authorized or certified by the NM State Board or a significant governing group such as the ABHES. If the accreditation status is good, you might like to check out some other aspects of the school as compared to the other programs providing the exact same education.
- See whether the course or CMA program has ever had accreditation difficulties
- How well do candidates do taking the certification exam
- Is the total price out of step with other programs?
The Reason Why CMA Certification is Needed
Pertaining to all prospective MA – Medical Assistants, the AAMA has emphasized and stipulated that Medical Assistant certification is obtained in advance of holding a job. The American Registry of Medical Assistants manages a national registry that has every registered (CMA)-Certified Medical Assistant on it. Getting credentialed and listed is the way to get hired to work as a Medical Assistant.
You must bear in mind that only a few states have the same requirements for certification or job eligibility. Ensure that you confirm all the facts with your school and your state board.
Getting Started as a Certified Medical Assistant in New Mexico
Do you need more information on what it takes to work as a CMA? These basic steps are mandatory elements of the whole process.
Employment and Salary Outlook
(CMA)-Certified Medical Assistant Jobs in New Mexico
MA – Medical Assistants in NM are fortunate as the latest projections from O*NET Online suggest enormous growth. The estimated growth through 2020 in new (CMA) Certified Medical Assistant jobs is developing at a great rate every year, which computes to a growth and that is faster than the median of all professions. So, if you’re trying to work as a (CMA)-Certified Medical Assistant in New Mexico, you’ll have a number of possibilities to explore.
The job growth inside New Mexico for Medical Assistants is projected at 29%, and is expecting to create 162,900 jobs in the next ten years!!
You Now Have the Info Required for Success!
Working as a MA – Medical Assistant is now less difficult and even more straight-forward than ever, you will want to get started out in (MA) Medical Assistant schools today!
Sponsored MA – Medical Assistant Certification Classes in New Mexico
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Dental Assistant
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant Spanish
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers. Owned and operated by experienced pet industry experts, our school offers hands-on animal career training experience. We offer flexible scheduling and the opportunity to study from home for a portion of the program. For graduates, we also offer the best job placement opportunities available in the nation.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Management (BS)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management